A list of use cases for utilising ChatGPT in marketing by Chief Technology Officer at Tag Digital, Alex Velinov…
ChatGPT was developed by OpenAI and is a variant of the Generative Pre-trained Transformer (GPT) language model. It is trained on a large dataset of text and learns to generate human-like responses to a given prompt.
Below is a resource list of content ideas and uses for marketers using ChatGPT.
All authors are linked to view their latest ChatGPT content, massive thank you to everyone for sharing their content.
- ChatGPT for SEO: 20 Ways to Leverage ChatGPT in your SEO Activities by Aleyda Solís
- 50 Awesome ChatGPT Prompts by Ariel Levin – SDR As A Service
- How to create LinkedIn hooks that take your LinkedIn posts from 0 to hero by Filipa Canelas
- Market research done in minutes by Andy Gray
- 13 Ideas for using Open AI ChatGPT in PPC by Alex Velinov
- Automate writing eCommerce product descriptions with OpenAI by Elliott Davidson
- Using AI for writing your Facebook ad copy by Bram Van der Hallen
- How to write highly converting ad copy for pmax without using your brain (in <2 minutes) by Miles McNair
- ChatGPT sorting Google Search Console keywords into clusters by Tobias Willmann
- ECommerce Hacks: Create a revenue-driven eCom machine with the help of ChatGPT by Louis Smith
- Generate 625 post ideas in less than 5 min by Ruben Hassid
- Use ChatGPT to generate a Facebook ads campaign strategy by Jon Loomer
- Using ChatGPT to Transform your Influencer Marketing by Andy Gray
- Generate Keywords clusters by Nico Bortoluzzi
- Create compelling LinkedIn content by Sam Szuchan
- Write Facebook ads headlines and descriptions by Bram Van der Hallen
- 5 prompts you can steal to 10x your email copywriting results by Chase Dimond
- Create Content with ChatGPT – The Scripts & Experiments by Dean Seddon
The Tag Digital team will be sharing more content on uses for ChatGPT in the coming weeks. Read our blog on How to Utilise ChatGPT as an Event Professional.
24 Jan 2023