Come join the Tag Digital team
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our growing technical team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth event marketing agency.
You will be working in a squad with a member of the paid media team to work together to build paid advertising campaigns for our event organiser and event tech clients.
We are excited to share proprietary techniques, data, and tools in-house, as a rapidly growing company.
Joining as a Paid Social Manager, you’d have the opportunity to drive forward your own path, which can be tailored to your interests. The environment is fast-paced, motivated, fun, and importantly there’s a big focus on achieving together.
A Little About the Job
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager who has 2 years hands on experience in Paid Social – on platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
You will work as part of the wider technical team, but in a squad of two on a day to day basis, supported by a Growth Manager.
In such a fast-moving category you need to have a passion for learning, a drive to deliver the best results, and the ability to communicate well to clients across the globe.
We will provide training on all platforms and requirements to ensure deliverables are on point.
What’s it like working in the Paid Social Team?
Hear from the technical team themselves…Charlotte is one of our Paid Social Managers, she has been at Tag since March 2022. Read more about Charlotte’s career journey so far in her spotlight blog.
We operate a values driven culture which includes Growth Mindset, Get it Done, Relationships Matter & Be Proud. We are excited by people who share these values.
A Little About Tag Digital
We are a paid media agency that supports event professionals reach their goals. This could be getting more people to an event, driving leads through 365 content, or building awareness about digital products and training.
We lead the way in terms of innovation and process across search, programmatic and social. We use data to make decisions and can drive best in class results for our clients.
Learning and innovation is important to us and we constantly look for ways to help our team improve and drive performance.
We are growing rapidly and looking for smart, hardworking people to join our wonderful team.
A Little More About the Job (Responsibilities)
- Building highly targeting Paid Social campaigns on multiple social platforms
- Detailed optimising to deliver exceptional results as much as possible
- We operate a 4 stage spring process – this will include media planning, campaign builds, reporting, and budget management
- Calls and meetings with key clients to talk them through results, optimisations, and decision-making. We have built the company one relationship at a time so it’s imperative our clients feel loved and results are delivered
- Learning and development – This is part of your job and also part of our competency framework to build the next generation of talent
- Commercial awareness – knowing what products we offer and ensuring clients are aware of the benefits
- Deliver workshops (internally and externally)- we want to build confidence at all levels of the company as well as build stronger client relationships
- Data and Insight – Understanding data, benchmarking and what else we can be doing, our team are best placed to deliver this to us
- Communication – You’ll be comfortable presenting your work to a broad range of stakeholders in person and with a range of digital tools. You’ll crave feedback and use it to drive new iterations which take our digital products to be stellar examples of design
- You have a love for the world of digital and paid media
- 2 years experience running Paid Ads on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
- Understanding of analytics, reporting, and excel
- Keen to learn new systems
- Desire to innovate and improve performance
- Collaboration with your squad partner and wider team
- You invite constructive criticism and respond positively to feedback
- Appreciation of and commitment to championing our company values
- Ready to be part of the team and wholeheartedly commit to company culture and building relationships
- Experience with GTM, Google Analytics and GA4
- Experience with Baidu, Yandex or any other paid search platforms
- Experience with data onboarding solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 34 days paid holiday per year (25 days + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off)
- Travel opportunities
- Competency framework that will develop your career, along with personal development plans
- Annual budget for learning and development
Are you the Paid Social Manager we are looking for?
Please submit your cv and cover letter to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out our social channels for an insight into what we do and more about our wonderful team.Apply now Watch more about working at Tag Digital