Do you want to join Tag Digital as a Growth Manager?
“Build and develop a growth-centric strategy, happy team = happy clients”
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our growing sales & marketing team. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, high-growth event marketing agency with a focus on our enterprise clients.
As Growth Manager, you will be developing key accounts – across regions such as North America and the Middle East along with sourcing and converting new leads to expand our business portfolio.
You will be working with the growth team to keep our clients happy and help them reach their goals.
What’s it like being a Growth Manager at Tag Digital?
Nicola joined the team in 2019 and is now Head of Growth at Tag Digital. Find out more about the role and the team in her spotlight blog.
We focus solely on paid advertising for event organisers and event tech companies. This is unique and gives us the expert edge over competitors.
We lead the way in terms of innovation and process across search, programmatic and social. We use data to make decisions and can drive best-in-class results for our clients.
Learning and innovation is important to us and we constantly look for ways to help our team improve and drive performance.
We operate a values driven culture which includes a Growth mindset, Get it done, Relationships Matter & Be Proud. We are excited by people who share these values.
We are growing rapidly and looking for smart, hard-working people to join our wonderful team.
A Little More About the Job (Responsibilities)
- Managing event organiser clients at the top level. Understanding general digital marketing campaign performance and being aware of new developments or issues.
- Working with the marketing team to build content, drive leads and analyse the customer journey.
- Onboarding new clients and brands – then smoothly handing over to the technical team to deliver the campaigns.
- Develop strong relationships with clients – we have built the company one relationship at a time so it’s imperative our clients feel loved and results are delivered.
- Creating proposals for new events and clients. Understanding budgets required for digital campaigns & how to benchmark CPAs.
- Selling digital marketing services to new leads, being able to pitch and upsell our services & understanding the lead’s events and identifying areas where you can help them develop.
- Upselling new products & services to new and existing customers.
- Understanding digital marketing and why new services would benefit our customers.
- Dealing with client feedback on digital marketing campaigns & team performance.
- Using CRM systems such as Hubspot to manage clients, help marketing teams with client sequences and convert marketing leads into sales leads.
- Commercial awareness – knowing what products we offer and ensuring clients are aware of what these are and the benefits, being able to analyse gaps in the market for growth expansion with current clients.
- Delivering workshops – we want to build confidence at all levels of the company as well as build stronger client relationships – we will expect workshops to be delivered internally and externally so we foster our culture of innovation.
- Data and Insight – We want to understand data, benchmarking and what else we can be doing, our team is best placed to deliver this to us.
- Communication – You’ll be comfortable presenting your work to a broad range of stakeholders in person and with a range of digital tools. You’ll crave feedback and use it to drive new iterations which take our digital products to be stellar examples of design.
- Supporting the growth team in running our own event editions.
- You have a love for the world of digital and paid media
- 2+ year experience in Account Management/Sales
- Experience working on sales targets
- Understanding of paid digital, search, social & programmatic campaigns. Ideal candidate would have managed campaigns in the past.
- Understanding of analytics, reporting + excel
- Desire to innovate and improve performance
- Experience in upselling to clients
- Strong presentation skills
- You invite constructive criticism and respond positively to feedback
- Appreciation of and commitment to championing our company values
- Ready to be part of the team and wholeheartedly commit to company culture and building relationships
- Ability to navigate large multinational corporate clients
- Experience with managing Google and Social digital campaigns
- Experience with Sales
- Experience in the Events Industry
- Worked with Hubspot CRM system
- Generous holiday allowance – 25 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Birthday
- International travel opportunities
- Annual development plan & mentor
- Competency Framework to allow for progression
- Benchmarked industry salary
- Annual salary review
- Training – up to £1000 per head per year depending on requirements
- Weekly learning sessions including personal and professional development
- Regular Social activities
- 5@5 – This is £5000 bonus, £500 for a charity of your choice, 5000 more EMI Options & 5 days annual leave after 5 years at Tag
- Wellbeing initiatives from our wellbeing team
- Hybrid working
Apply now Watch more about working at Tag Digital
We are passionate about creating a diverse team and work hard to ensure a supportive and inclusive culture is embedded. We believe that a respected and valued workplace can attract talent, spur innovation and drive ambition. We aim to ensure that every potential team member has access to the same opportunities and fair treatment and that everyone feels valued.