The webinar explored best practice and helpful hints on how to market your virtual events. We covered how to pivot, platforms, marketing to drive attendance, digital strategies to try, and revenue generation.
8 Key Takeaways:
- Adaptability to new realities and being able to pivot will help you with virtual events, if it’s the right fit for you!
- A ‘copy and paste’ of your live event won’t work – think about your audience, their attention span and capacity
- Support your exhibitors through opportunities to connect with the audience they aren’t meeting face-to-face
- Think about creating content that can be used all year round
- Ensure your technical requirements are fit for purpose
- Focus on digital for your marketing strategy
- Have a little fun – show the human side of your speakers, exhibitors and organisation
- Roll with the punches, push forward and remember “done is better than perfect” right now!
For more information on what the best virtual events platform would be for you, take a look at our recent blog.