We are recruiting for Growth Managers and offering a chance to join a leading performance agency in Glasgow at a time of global expansion across US, MENA, and Asia-Pacific markets.
At Tag Digital, our mission is to connect people through events and content, supporting event organisers reach their goals using paid media.
A Little About Tag Digital
We are a paid media agency that supports event organisers to reach their goals. This could be getting more people to an event, driving leads through 365 content or building awareness about digital products and training.
We lead the way in terms of innovation and process across search, programmatic and social. We use data to make decisions and can drive best in class results for our clients. Learning and innovation is important to us and we constantly look for ways to help our team improve and drive performance.
At Tag Digital, we operate a values driven culture which includes Growth Mindset, Get it Done, Relationships Matter & Be Proud. We are excited by people who share these values.
A Little About the Job (Responsibilities)
- Managing Event organiser clients at the top level. Understanding general performance and being aware of new developments or issues.
- Working with marketing team to build content, drive leads and analyse these
- Onboarding new clients and brands – then smoothly handover to technical team
- Develop strong relationships with clients – we have built the company one relationship at a time so it’s imperative our clients feel loved and results are delivered.
- Creating proposals for new events and clients. Understanding budgets required for campaigns & how to benchmark CPAs.
- Selling digital marketing service to new leads, being able to pitch and sell our services & understanding the leads events and identifying areas where you can help them develop.
- Upselling new products & services to new and existing customers. Understanding digital and why new services would benefit our customers.
- Dealing with client feedback on campaigns & team performance.
- Using CRM systems such as Hubspot to manage clients, help marketing teams with client sequences and convert marketing leads into sales leads.
- Commercial awareness – knowing what products we offer and ensuring clients are aware of what these are and the benefits, being able to analyse gaps in the market for growth expansion with current clients.
- Delivering workshops – we want to build confidence at all levels of the company as well as build stronger client relationships – we will expect workshops to be delivered internally and externally so we foster our culture of innovation.
- Data and Insight – We want to understand data, benchmarking and what else we can be doing, our team is best placed to deliver this to us.
- Communication – You’ll be comfortable to present your work to a broad range of stakeholders in person and with a range of digital tools. You’ll crave feedback and use it to drive new iterations which take our digital products to be stellar examples of design.
- You’re have a love for the world of digital and paid media
- 1+ year experience in Account Management/Sales
- Experience working to sales targets
- Very strong understanding of paid digital, search, social & programmatic campaigns. – – Ideal candidate would have managed campaigns in the past.
- Understanding of analytics, reporting + excel
- Desire to innovate and improve performance
- Experience in upselling to clients
- Strong presentation skills
- You invite constructive criticism and respond positively to feedback
- Appreciation of and commitment to champion our company values
- Ready to be part of the team and wholeheartedly commit to company culture and building relationships
- Ability to navigate large multinational corporate clients
- Experience with managing Google and Social digital campaigns
- Experience with Sales
- Experience in the Events Industry
- Worked with Hubspot CRM system
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 35 days paid holiday per year
- Travel opportunities
- Competency framework that will develop your career, along with personal development plans
- Raising money for charity – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process.
Please send your LinkedIn profile and a cover message to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruitment team will contact you.